قديم 05-22-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
AL-ATHRAM

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 351
افتراضي Discrepancies in the Bible and Refuting the Crucifixion Doctrine

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

'In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

Discrepancies in the Bible and Refuting the Crucifixion Doctrine

Dear brother, you mentioned in your message that you like frankness and truth, which is nice. Based on this, I would like to clarify some points, so that we can distinguish between what is right and what is wrong. As you know, giving examples makes things crystal clear, and that’s what I will do herein.

Firstly, let us discuss an important and vital matter, that is to say the crucifixion issue. One of the miracles of Holy Quran is that it absolutely negated the crucifixion of Jesus in one verse and one context. Verse (4:157) of the Noble Quran states: ((And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; Only a likeness of that was shown to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain)).

But when refuting other wrong beliefs, like (“Allah is Jesus”) or (Jesus is Allah’s son), the Noble Quran refuted and corrected such wrong beliefs in several verses and contexts, as the same are definitely deemed flagrant atheism.

Almost one third of the Noble Quran was allocated to emphasize monotheism (Oneness of Allah) as first and foremost step for belief, and that was summarized in one conclusive and inclusive chapter, that is chapter 112 (Surat Al-Ikhlas), which says: ((1- Say: He is Allah, The one; 2- Allah, the Eternal, Absolute, 3- He begetteth not, Nor is He begotten, 4- And there is none like unto Him)).

Now if we argued that Quran was not revealed by Allah or was invented by Prophet Mohammad, it will be more appropriate for Prophet Mohammad to adopt the idea of crucifixion in order to increase his followers, as such idea was common. And by that, he would also have attracted and persuaded the Christians, and would have overcome a lot of challenges and obstacles that prevent them from accepting Islam.

In fact, it is easy for a Christian person to transform from certain Christian sect to another because such sects share many common ideologies. Also, in the past, a lot of Roman pagans converted to Christianity when they found many common ideologies between Christianity and their doctrines. Such as the concept of incarnated god, as well as other ideas and rituals, as I will demonstrate in detail hereinafter.

However, a Christian converting to Islam is not as easy as the afore-mentioned situations; contrary, it is deemed a revolution in his life and belief because it changes and corrects many inherited concepts and beliefs.

The Noble Quran did not go a long with the wrong tenets and beliefs of Christians; contrary, it has clearly corrected them; for example, believing that (God is Jesus himself) or (Jesus is God’s Son) is deemed an unforgivable disbelief and atheism.

In the context of talking about killing Jesus in the Noble Quran, verse 4:155 states: ((And We cursed them (The Jews) for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right)). It did not state that Jesus was killed although the context is talking about Jesus and about the crimes of the Jews who used to kill prophets. The Noble Quran has completely negated that Jesus was killed or crucified, because that did not happen actually.

The Noble Quran does not say except the truth, whether such truth conforms to the old or inherited beliefs or not. Before proceeding to discuss crucifixion and other issues, I would like to share an important rule that governs all issues and matters, that is “Anything that involves doubts or uncertainties cannot be taken as evidence”.
According to the rules of justice, if the testimonies of two witnesses contained discrepancy or inconsistency, the judge shall disregard such two testimonies, unless a third witness comes and confirms the testimony of any of them; otherwise, there will be no justice.

Now, let us discuss the story crucifixion as narrated in the Bibles. The story started by talking about the attempts to kill Jesus and ended by handing a person on the cross, crying helpless, followed by shrouding and burying him.

* Crucifixion:

1- Judas agreed with Jews and priests to deliver Jesus to them:-

I Judas Iscariot agreed with Jews to deliver Jesus to them in consideration of thirty sliver pieces. Matthew 26: ((14-Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, 15- And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. 16- And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him)).

Mark 14: ((10-And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray him unto them. 11- And when they heard it, they were glad, and promised to give him money. And he sought how he might conveniently betray him)). He did not specify the number of silver pieces.

Luke 22: ((3- Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. 4- And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them. 5- And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money. 6- And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude)). He did not specify the number of silver pieces

Judas agreed with the Jews to deliver Jesus to them and they undertook with Judas to give him silver but these two Bibles did not specify the amount of silver. Here we note that the said three Bibles established a motive for Judas for delivery of Jesus, that is to say obtaining silver pieces. Mathew specified by thirty pieces, while Mark and Luke left did not specify them; however, Luke specified in his book “Acts of the Apostles”.

2- The sign by which the disciples knew who wil deliver Jesus to the Jews:

Matthew 26: ((23-And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me. 25- Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said)) i.e. the matter is as I said. The sign is to dip the hand in the dish. Before finishing their food, the disciples knew that Judas will commit this horrible crime.

Mark 14: ((20- And he answered and said unto them, It is one of the twelve, that dippeth with me in the dish)). Mark agreed with Matthew in respect of the sign. That is to say dipping of hand in the dish with Jesus, but Mark did not mention that Jesus indicated a certain thing to Judas as in Matthew, but he only said he is one of the twelve. So he in (Matthew) became known to all disciples, but in (Mark) he is one of the disciples without specification; so each disciple thought that he might be that one, until Judas came and delivered Jesus to the Jews.

Luke 22: ((21- But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table. … 23- And they began to enquire among themselves, which of them it was that should do this thing)). Luke did not specify the sign, he just mentioned “the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table”. When the disciples asked him who is he? He did not answer. Of course all of them were eating and their hands is with Jesus on the Table.

But (John) deviated far beyond these Bibles by mentioning a different sign. John 13: ((26- Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot)). Therefore, before finishing their food, all of them knew the one who will hand over Jesus to the Jews.
So, the discrepancies and differences are as the following:
a)

A disciple dips his hand in the dish with Jesus (Matthew and Mark).

b) The hand of the disciple is with Jesus on the table (Luke).

c) Jesus is the one who will dip the piece of bread and give it to the disciple (John) .

d) The disciple who will deliver Jesus to the Jews became known to the disciples at time of taking food (Matthew and John).

e) The disciple who will deliver Jesus was not known at time of taking food (Mark and Luke).

So, which Bible shall we believe? Which one is right and which one is wrong? No one knows.

2. The last supper – Judas betrayal:

Mark 14: ((17- And in the evening he cometh with the twelve. 18- And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you. One of you which eateth with me shall betray me. 19- And they began to be sorrowful, and to say unto him one by one, Is it? 20- And he answered and said unto them, It is one of the twelve, that dippeth with me in the dish. 21- The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! Good were it for that man if he had never been born. 22- And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. 23- And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it. 24- And he said unto them, This is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many)).

Matthew made some changes on the narrative of Mark.
Matthew 22: ((22- When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way. 23- The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him))
As for the narrative of John, it is different from that of the three Bibles, and such difference can easily be noted. See John 13: ((21- When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said. Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me. 22- Then the disciples looked one o another, doubting of whom he spake; 23- Now there was leaning on Jesus bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24- Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake. 25- He then lying on Jesus’ breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it? 26- Jesus answered. He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon 27- And after the sop, Satan entered into him . Then said Jesus unto him. That thou doest, do quickly. 28- Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him. 29- For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him. Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor. 30- He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night)).
But the important point related to Judas betrayal is the difference in Bibles regarding incident of Satan entering into him:

A. Luke 22: ((3- Then Satan entered Judas … 7-Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed)). It indicates that the Satan entered into Judas one day at least before the supper.

B. John 13: ((27- As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him)). It indicates that the Satan entered into Judas after Jesus had given him the bread, during the last supper.

3) Peter Denying Jesus :-

Matthew 26: ((34- Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice)).
Luke 22: ((34- And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me)).
John 13: ((38-Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice)).
Mark 14: ((30- And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice)).

a) In Matthew: Jesus told Peter that he will deny him (Jesus) three times, and after the third denial, the cock shall crow.
b) Each of (Luke and John) agreed with (Matthew) about such point.
c) C) Mark disagreed with them. He mentioned that the cock shall crow two times during the three denials.
This is the first difference in this issue i.e. the cock crew once or twice?

AL-ATHRAM غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-16-2016, 01:28 AM   #2
AL-ATHRAM

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

?Discrepancy in the Bibles regarding who identified Peter
Matthew 26 ((69- Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee. 70- But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest. 71- And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there, This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth. 72- And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man. 73- And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee. 74- Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew. 75- And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly)).

Mark 14 ((66- And as Peter was beneath in the palace, there cometh one of the maids of the high priest: 67- And when she saw Peter warming himself, she looked upon him, and said, And thou also wast with Jesus of Nazareth. 68- But he denied, saying, I know not, neither understand I what thou sayest. And he went out into the porch; and the cock crew. 69- And a maid saw him again, and began to say to them that stood by, This is one of them. 70- And he denied it again. And a little after, they that stood by said again to Peter, Surely thou art one of them: for thou art a Galilaean, and thy speech agreeth thereto. 71- But he began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this man of whom ye speak. 72- And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept)).

Luke 22 ((56- But a certain maid beheld him as he sat by the fire, and earnestly looked upon him, and said, This man was also with him. 57- And he denied him, saying, Woman, I know him not. 58- And after a little while another saw him, and said, Thou art also of them. And Peter said, Man, I am not. 59- And about the space of one hour after another confidently affirmed, saying, Of a truth this fellow also was with him: for he is a Galilaean. 60- And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew. 61- And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice)).

John 18 ((17- Then saith the damsel that kept the door unto Peter, Art not thou also one of this man's disciples? He saith, I am not……… 25- And Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. They said therefore unto him, Art not thou also one of his disciples? He denied it, and said, I am not. 26- One of the servants of the high priest, being his kinsman whose ear Peter cut off, saith, Did not I see thee in the garden with him? 27- Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew)).

How many times cock criesWho Identifies PeterName of Bible

Third TimeSecond TimeFirst Time-----

One timeThose presentOther maidMaidMatthew
Two timesThose presentPrevious maid maidMark
One timeOther one manOne manMaidLuke
One timeServantThose PresentMaidJohn

As such, the Bibles are identical about the first one who identified Peter, but are different about the second and third ones.

4)
The sign by which Jewish know Jesus
:
Matthew 26 ((48- Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast. 49-And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him)).

Mark 14 ((44- And he that betrayed him had given them a token, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he; take him, and lead him away safely. 45- And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to him, and saith, Master, master; and kissed him)).

Luke 22 ((47- And while he yet spake, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him. 48- But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss
?)).

John 18 ((4- Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? 5- They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6- As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground 7- Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth. 8- Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way)).

Thus, the sign is :
1)
.(Judas kissing Jesus in three Bibles (Matthew, Mark and Luke).
2)
(Jesus telling them two times that he is Jesus of Nazareth (John).

5)
What disciples did when Jesus was arrested:
Matthew 26 ((56- But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled. 57- And they that had laid hold on Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled. 58- But Peter followed him afar off unto the high priest's palace, and went in, and sat with the servants, to see the end)).

Mark 14 ((50- And they all forsook him, and fled. 51- And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: 52- And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked. 53- And they led Jesus away to the high priest: and with him were assembled all the chief priests and the elders and the scribes. 54- And Peter followed him afar off, even into the palace of the high priest: and he sat with the servants, and warmed himself at the fire)).

John 18 ((15- And Simon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another disciple: that disciple was known unto the high priest, and went in with Jesus into the palace of the high priest. 16- But Peter stood at the door without. Then went out that other disciple, which was known unto the high priest, and spake unto her that kept the door, and brought in Peter
)).

So, the one who followed Jesus after arrest
:
a) One man i.e. Peter; the disciple of Jesus (Matthew & Luke)
b) Two men i.e. Peter and the young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; (mark).

6)
False Witnesses
:
Matthew 26 ((60- But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses, 61- And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days)).

Mark 14 ((57- And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying, 58- We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands)).

Luke 22 ((70- Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am. 71- And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth)).

Here are the discrepancies in the Bibles about the false witnesses
:
A)
There is a false testimony (Matthew & Mark).
B)
There is no false testimony but a confession by Jesus (Luke).
C)
The false testimony is: I am able to destroy the temple of God (Matthew).
D)
The false testimony is: I will destroy this temple that is made with hands (Mark).
E)
Two false witnesses testified against Jesus (Matthew).
F)
All people testified against Jesus (Mark).
G)
No one testified against Jesus (Luke).

7)
Smiting the servant by sword
:
Matthew 26 ((51- And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. 52- Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. 53- Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?))

Mark 14 ((47 And one of them that stood by drew a sword, and smote a servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear)).

Luke 22 ((50 And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear. 51- And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him)).

John 18 ((10- Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. 11- Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?)).

Here are the differences regarding this event:
A)
Only Matthew mentioned about twelve legions of angels.
B)
Only Luke mentioned healing of the ear when Jesus touched it.
C)
Only John mentioned the name of the hitter and the victim. The hitter was Peter while the victim is the servant Malchus.

8)
Judas Hanged Himself
:
Matthew 27 ((3- Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4- Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? See thou to that. 5- And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself)).
Other than Matthew, the other Bibles did not mention any thing about what Judas did when Jesus was arrested and harmed by the soldiers, servants and priests.

9)
The Discussion between the priest and Jesus
:
Mathew 26: ((62- And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee? 63- But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 64- Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless, I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 65- Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy)).

Luke 22 ((66- And as soon as it was day, the elders of the people and the chief priests and the scribes came together, and led him into their council, saying, 67- Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe: 68- And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go. 69- Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God)).

Mark 14 ((60- And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee? 61- But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? 62- And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven)).

John 18 ((19- The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples, and of his doctrine. 20- Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. 21- Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said)).

?Who is the questioner and what is the Question
A) Matthew: The questioner is the High Priest and the question is: Is Jesus son of Allah
?
B) Mark: The questioner is the High Priest and the question is: Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed
?
C) Luke: The questioner is the present people and the question is: Art thou the Christ
?
D) John: The questioner is the High Priest and the question was about: Jesus’s disciples, and his doctrine.
E) Mark and Mathew: Jesus coming in the clouds.
F) Luke and John: Did not mention that he will come in the clouds.

As such, there is difference between the Bibles regarding the questioner, the question, and the answer. Also, some of such questions and answers indicate that Jesus is son of Allah while others indicate that he is a prophet for people.
Cont.….

قديم 07-03-2016, 12:30 AM   #3
AL-ATHRAM

افتراضي

[SIZE="5"][LEFT]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

10)
Bearer of the Cross:

Mathew 27 ((32- And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross)).

Mark 15 ((21- And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross)).

Luke 23 ((26- And as they led him away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear it after Jesus)).

John 19 ((16- Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away. 17- And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha)).

Who is the bearer of the cross
?
A) Mathew, Mark and Luke: The bearer of the cross is Simon a Cyrenian.
B) John: The bearer of the cross is Jesus himself.

Matthew and John were two of the original Twelve Apostles. They were often with Jesus and were inspired by the Holy Spirit; so how they differ in such incident.

11)
Giving Jesus a drink before crucifixion:

Mathew ((27:34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink. 27:48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink)).

Mark ((15:23 And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not. 15:36 And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down)).

Luke ((23:36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar)).

John ((19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst. 19:29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost)).

Differences
:

A. Mathew and Mark: When Jesus called God, one of the soldiers brought spunge with vinegar and made him drink.

B. Luke: The soldiers tried to make Jesus drink vinegar. But Luke did not mention that it was mingled with gall/ myrrh.

C. John: Jesus asked for a drink. They gave him vinegar and he drank it.

12)
Jesus upon crucifixion:

Luke ((23:33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left. 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, to day shalt thou be with me in paradise)).

John ((19:25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home)).

A. (Mathew and Mark) did not mention that Jesus made certain statement in such situation.

B.
(Luke and John) gave two different narratives:

1-
(Luke) stated that Jesus asked his Father to forgive those who crucified him and said to one of the malefactors that he will be in Paradise with Jesus because he defended him.

2-
(John) mentioned that upon crucifixion, his mother was standing with some women. Also, the beloved disciple of Jesus was standing there and he told his mother that such disciple is just like her son.

3-
(Luke) alone mentioned such prayers, which were not only deleted from the other bibles, but also deleted from some important versions attributed to Luke himself.

13)
After Giving up the Ghost :

Mathew ((27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God)).

Mark: ((15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom. 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God)).

Luke: ((23:47 Now when the centurion saw what was done, he glorified God, saying, Certainly this was a righteous man)).

John: ((19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away. 19:32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him. 19:33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs: 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water)).

Reading the afore-mentioned texts, we noticed the following
:

A) (Mathew) alone mentioned the following miracles: (The earth did quake, and the rocks rent; the graves were opened; many bodies of the saints which slept arose and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city).

B) (John) alone mentioned the story of breaking the legs and the blood coming out of Jesus’s side.

C) (Mathew & Mark) mentioned that the soldiers testified and admitted that Jesus is son of God.

D) (Luke) mentioned that the centurion is the one who was astonished, then testified and admitted that Jesus was a righteous man.

E) As per the narrative of Mark (15: 37-47) Jesus’s body was never anointed after death; contrary to what was stated by John (19:40).

F) (Mathew) alone mentioned (27: 62-66) that the Jews requested Pilate to send soldiers to secure the tomb. “so they went and made the tomb secure by sealing the stone and setting a guard”.

14-
Resurrection of Jesus:

a)
Those who came to see Jesus’s sepulcher:-

Luke ((24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulcher, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them)).

Mathew ((28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher)).

Mark ((16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him)).

John ((20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulcher, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulcher)).

The Present People are
:
John: One woman.

Mathew: Two women.

Mark: Three women.

Luke: Some women and other people.

Purpose of coming
:-

1) Mathew: to see the sepulcher

2) Mark and Luke: Brought sweet spices to anoint Jesus

Time of coming to the sepulcher
:

1)
Matthew and Luke: Dawn or early morning.

2)
Mark: After sunrise.

3)
John: It was yet dark.

These are the discrepancies in the narratives of the disciples, who are supposed to be inspired and supported by the Holy Spirit.
Cont.…

قديم 07-20-2016, 02:56 PM   #4
AL-ATHRAM

افتراضي

[SIZE="5"][LEFT]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

B)
What the women have seen when coming to the sepulcher
?

Matthew: ((28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher. 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it)).

Mark: ((16:2 And very early ………… 4- And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great. And entering into the sepulcher, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted)).

Luke: ((24:1 Now upon the first day ………. 2- And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher. 3- And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. 4- And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments)).

John: ((20:1- ………. 2- Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the LORD out of the sepulcher, and we know not where they have laid him. 3- Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulcher. 11- But Mary stood without at the sepulcher weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulcher, 12- And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain)).

The discrepancy about what the women have seen
:

1)
Mark: The Angel of the Lord descended before the women came, sat in the tomb, then the women saw the Angel of the Lord.

2)
Matthew: The Angel of the Lord descended at the time when the two women came, then rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3)
Luke: Two angels descended before the women came. The stone was rolled back before they reach. When they looked, they saw two angels stood by them.

4)
John: Two angels descended before Marry comes for the second time. They rolled back the rock before she comes, then they sat within the sepulcher. When she looked into the sepulcher, she saw the two angels.

5)
Mark: When the women reached the sepulcher, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment.

6)
Mathew: His appearance was like lightning and his clothing was white as snow.

7)
Luke: Two men in shining garments.

8)
John: Two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet.

After seeing the Sepulcher
:
Mark: ((16: 1-8 …… Then they went out and fled from the tomb, seized with trembling and bewilderment. They said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid)).

Matthew: ((28: 1-8 ….. And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: He has been raised from the dead…. then they went away quickly from the tomb, fearful yet overjoyed, and ran to announce this to his disciples)).

Here we observe the following
:
1-
Mark: The women did not obey the order of the angels because they were afraid.

2-
Matthew: The women obeyed the order of the angels and gave full report to the disciples about what they have seen.

C)
When Jesus appeared to women
:
Matthew: ((28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. 10- Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me. 11- Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done. 12- And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers, 13- Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept)).

Mark: ((16:9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils. 10- And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept)).

Luke: ((24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs. 14- And they talked together of all these things which had happened. 15- And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them)).

John: ((20:11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulcher, 15 - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? ………… Jesus saith unto her, ….. but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto ………. 18 - Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the LORD, and that he had spoken these things unto her. …. 20- ….)).

The discrepancy between the Bibles regarding when and to whom Jesus appeared
:
1)
Matthew: Jesus appeared to two women.

2)
Mark and John: Jesus appeared to Mary Magdalene only.

3)
Luke: Jesus did not appear to women for the first time, but he appeared to men.

4)
Matthew: Jesus appeared to the two women when they were on their way back to the city.

5)
John: Jesus appeared to Mary when she stood at the sepulcher.

6)
Matthew and Mark: Jesus requested the two women to tell his disciples that they go into Galilee, and there they will see him.

7)
John: Jesus asked the woman to go to the disciples and to tell them that Jesus is going to his Father and their Father.

8)
Mark mentioned one young man sitting on the right side of the tomb, but Luke mentioned two men. Mark (16:7- But go and tell his disciples and Peter, ‘He is going before you to Galilee; there you will see him, as he told you); however, Luke stated that the appearance of Jesus did not took place in Galilee, but in Jerusalem and its surroundings (Luke 24:13-35).

D)
Appearance of Jesus to Disciples
:
Mathew 28 ((16- The eleven* disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had ordered them. 17- When they saw him, they worshiped, but they doubted.18- Then Jesus approached and said to them, “All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me)).

Mark 16 ((14- [But] later, as the eleven were at table, he appeared to them and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart because they had not believed those who saw him after he had been raised. 15- He said to them, “Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature)).

Luke 24 ((13- Now that very day two of them were going to a village seven miles from Jerusalem called Emmaus…. 30- And it happened that, while he was with them at table, he took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and gave it to them. 31- With that their eyes were opened and they recognized him, but he vanished from their sight. 32- Then they said to each other, “Were not our hearts burning [within us] while he spoke to us on the way and opened the scriptures to us?” 33- So they set out at once and returned to Jerusalem where they found gathered together the eleven and those with them….52- they did him homage and then returned to Jerusalem with great joy)).

John 20: ((14- When she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus there, but did not know it was Jesus. 15- Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you looking for?” She thought it was the gardener ... 19- On the evening of that first day of the week, when the doors were locked, where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.”20- When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord…. 26- Now a week later his disciples were again inside and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, although the doors were locked, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you…)).

John 21: (1- After this, Jesus revealed himself again to his disciples at the Sea of Tiberias. He revealed himself in this way.))

There is discrepancy in the Bibles regarding how many times Jesus appeared, how he appeared, to whom he appeared and what were the things he requested from his disciples
:
1)
How many times Jesus appeared
Matthew: Two times
Mark and Luke: Three times.
John: Four times.

2) To whom Jesus appeared

A)
Mathew: 1- Mary Magdalene 2- The eleven disciples

B)
Mark: 1- Mary Magdalene 2- Two followers; not disciples. 3- The eleven disciples.

C) Luke: 1- Two followers; not disciples. 2- Simon. 3- Disciples.

D)
John: 1- Mary Magdalene. 2- The disciples without Thomas. 3- The disciples with Thomas.

E-
The disciples who were fishing
:
1-
Mark, Mathew and John: Jesus appeared first to Mary Magdalene; but she did not know him and thought that he is the gardener. Luke has completely different narrative. He stated that Jesus appeared first to two men going to Emmaus Village.

2-
Mark, Mathew and Luke: Jesus appeared one time only to the disciples. But John talked about appearing three times in different ways.

3-
Mark and Mathew: Jesus appeared to the eleven disciples in Galilee. Luke and John: Jesus appeared to the eleven disciples in Jerusalem.

4-
Most importantly, all Bibles agreed that the person who appeared to Mary Magdalene and the Disciples was strange man. They did not know him. They were in doubt whether he was Jesus or not, although they were living with Jesus and knew him very well. Consequently, how can we know whether it is really Jesus or another person who appeared to Marry and the Disciples
?

As such, it is clear that the opponents of Jesus i.e. chief priests and guards, did not see resurrection of Jesus and did not see Jesus after resurrection. The only thing they agreed upon is that they found the tomb, in which Jesus said to be buried, empty. So, stating that Jesus raised from the dead but no one saw him is a matter lacking the factual grounds, because of the discrepancy between the Bibles regarding such resurrection, although resurrection of Jesus is deemed one of the fundamental pillars of the Christian doctrine.

See the story of (Daniel) who came out alive from the den of lions. Daniel 6: ((15- Then these men assembled unto the king, and said unto the king, Know, O king, that the law of the Medes and Persians is, That no decree nor statute which the king establisheth may be changed. 16 - Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee. 17 - And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords; that the purpose might not be changed concerning Daniel. 18- Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of musick brought before him: and his sleep went from him. 19 - Then the king arose very early in the morning, and went in haste unto the den of lions. 20 - 20 And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions? 21- Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever. 22- My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. 23- Then was the king exceedingly glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God. 24- And the king commanded, and they brought tho se men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den)).

In the story of Daniel, both of the friends and enemies confirmed and testified the story, which is deemed sufficient evidence to substantiate such event. However, in the story of Jesus, this did not happen. No one of the opponents of Jesus saw him after death. (Mathew Commentary, page 448-450).

To substantiate the resurrection of Jesus, both opponents and friends should have seen Jesus raising from the dead, which is a missing element that renders the story of Jesus resurrection groundless.

3-
What Jesus requested his disciples to do
:
Mathew 28-19: a- Go therefore and make disciples of all nations. b- baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:15: Proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

Luke 24:47: Repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name. 49: stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.

John 21:5: Children, do you have any fish.

4-
What Jesus given to the disciples
:
Mathew 28:20: I am with you always, to the end of the age.

Mark 16: 17-18: Miracles similar to those of Jesus.

Other Remarks
:
Only Luke mentioned that Jesus has eaten broiled fish with the disciples.

Only John mentioned the story of Jesus’s appearance at Tiberias Lake.

Only Mark mentioned the story of the miracles given by Jesus to the disciples.

Although Mark, John and Luke mentioned that Jesus ascended to the heavens to be with his Father, Matthew did not mention such event although he is an inspired disciple of Jesus, and although such ascending is deemed one of the most important issues in the Christian doctrine.

Cont.…

قديم 08-16-2016, 09:41 PM   #5
AL-ATHRAM

افتراضي

[SIZE="5"][LEFT]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Discrepancies regarding cleansing the temple, and the fig tree
:

Matthew: 21: (12- And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13- And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. 14- And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. 15- And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased, 16- And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise? 17 - And he left them, and went out of the city into Bethany; and he lodged there. 18- Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. 19- And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away. 20- And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! 21- Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done).

Mark : 11 (12- And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry: 13- And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. 14- And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it. 15- And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves; 16- And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple. 17- And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves. 18- And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine. 19- And when even was come, he went out of the city. 20- And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. 21- And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. 22- And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23- For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24- Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them“.

Discrepancies:
1-
Matthew: Cleansing the temple by Jesus from the sellers and moneychangers happened before he passes by and curses the fig tree.
2-
Mark: The story of the fig tree happened before cleansing the temple.
3-
Matthew: Jesus passed by the fig tree, cursed it and the tree dried up in the same day.
4-
Mark: Jesus passed by the fig tree, cursed it and on the next day, it dried up.

Simple comment
:
Mark stated “for the time of figs was not yet”. So if Jesus is really God or Son of God, as said, isn’t it strange that he did not know that it was not the time of fig although the common people know such simple things! Also, he saw the fig tree afar off but did not see whether it has fig or not! The two bibles stated that such hungry god went to the tree but did not find fig, and cursed it!

Cont ….

قديم 08-31-2016, 10:20 PM   #6
AL-ATHRAM

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Unfulfilled Predictions
:
A)
Predicting the end of world in first Gregorian century
Matthew: ( 10 : 1 – 23 )

(... 23- When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives).

That is the return of Jesus to the earth will occur before his disciples finish evangelization in the cities of Israel, and before the death of those who lived in the era of Jesus in the first half of the first Gregorian century.

Mathew 16: (27- For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. 28 - Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom)

In other words, the afore-mentioned texts confirm that the end of the world and the coming of Jesus again to Earth should occur before the death of the generation which lived in the first Gregorian Century.

Matthew 24: (29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken 30- And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. ……. 34 - Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled).

Mark (13: 24-30) and Luke (21: 25-32) agreed with the narrative of Matthew regarding such predictions; however, nothing of them occurred as predicted by Matthew.

As such, the predictions, which were attributed to Jesus in the Bibles about the end of the world in the first Gregorian century, were not fulfilled; thus, no one can argue or plead otherwise.

B) Predicting that Judas the Betrayer will accompany Jesus in the Hereafter
:
Mathew 19: (27- Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 28- And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel).

Judas Iscariot was one of the twelve disciples to whom this prophecy was said, but after his betrayal to Jesus, he became known as (Son of Perdition) because he was expelled from accompanying Jesus in this Life and in the Hereafter. Accordingly, this prophecy was not and cannot be fulfilled.

Cont ….

قديم 09-24-2016, 10:42 PM   #7
AL-ATHRAM

افتراضي

سم الله الرحمن الرحيم

A
Predicting that Jesus will stay in tomb for three days and three nights
:
The summary of your reply in page (6) of your message, line (9) states: So Jesus raised on Sunday, in (the third day). Three days means three parts of such three days i.e. (Part of Friday + Saturday + part of the Sunday). In the past, they used to consider a part of day as one day. That is the way Christians understood it, and also, the Jews who addressed Jesus, and we nowadays also understood it like that. But what about the three nights mentioned by Jesus: (... and three nights, so shall it be ..... and three nights). How do you calculate these three nights!! It is Friday night + Saturday Night + a missing night which is Sunday night!...

Predicting that Jesus will stay in tomb for three days and three nights
:
The Jews asked Jesus to let them see a sign. Mathew 12: (38-Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered him, saying, “Teacher, we wish to see a sign from you.” 39- But he answered them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40- For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth).

Such statement is common in all bibles and was mentioned in most of them. Mark mentioned it in (8:31, 9:31 and 10:34).

It is mentioned by Luke with significant difference, which is: Luke 11: (29- And as the crowds were thronging together, He began to say, This generation is an evil generation; it seeks a sign, and a sign shall not be given to it except the sign of Jonah. 30- For even as Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites, so also will the Son of Man be to this generation). The three days mentioned also by John (2:19).

In the Book of Jonah we read the story of Jonah as the following
:
Jonah 1:17 (Now the LORD provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights)

Jonah 2 (1- In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me 10- and the LORD commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land).
In order to fulfil such prophecy, the one who was crucified should remain in his tomb three days and three nights; however, the Bibles mentioned that the crucified person was taken from the cross Friday’s evening (The day of crucifixion), and then
:
(When evening had fallen, since it was the day of preparation, that is, the day before the Sabbath. 43- Joseph, the honorable member of the Council, from Arimathea, who was also himself awaiting the kingdom of God, came; and gathering courage, he went in to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. 44- And Pilate marveled that He had already died, and calling to him the centurion, he questioned him whether He had been dead long. 45- And when he found out from the centurion, he granted the corpse to Joseph. 46- And Joseph purchased a piece of fine linen, took Him down, and wrapped Him in the fine linen. And he laid Him in a tomb which was hewn out of rock and rolled a stone against the door of the tomb). (Mark 15:42-46)

The disciples and followers of Jesus found the tomb empty in the early hours of Sunday Dawn.

Matthew 28: (1- Now late on the Sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, Mary the Magdalene and the other Mary came to look at the grave….. 5- And the angel answered and said to the women…. 6- He is not here, for He has been raised).
John 20:1 (Now on the first day of the week, Mary the Magdalene came early to the tomb while it was yet dark and saw the stone taken away from the tomb)

By calculating the days and nights, we find the following
:
- The number of days spent by the dead person in his tomb is 1 day only (Saturday).
- The number of nights spent by the dead person in his tomb is just two nights (Saturday night and part of Sunday night).

Accordingly, it is impossible to fulfill the prophecy of staying in the tomb for three days and three nights.

Cont ….

قديم 03-28-2024, 11:19 PM   #8
AL-ATHRAM

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

1) Anointing Jesus’s body with spikenard:-

Ø (Mark 14: 1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 2- But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of the people. 3- And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head. 4- And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made? 5- For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her).

Ø (Mathew) mentioned this incident in (26: 6-9) and also Luke (7: 36 – 39 “And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat…..“) and (John 12: 1-6).

The discrepancy between the Bibles:

Place of incident:

a) In the house of Simon the leper (Mark & Mathew).

b) In Pharisee’s house (Luke).

c) In the house of brothers Lazarus, Mary and Martha (John).

Who is the woman?

a) Unknown (Mark & Mathew).

b) Sinner woman (Luke).

c) Believing woman i.e. Mary the sister of Lazarus (John).

What did she do?

a) She anointed Jesus’s head with spikenard. (Mark & Mathew).

b) She anointed his legs with pure nard (Luke & John).

Reaction of onlookers:

a) They had indignation for wasting anointment (Mark).

b) The disciples were indignant (Mathew).

c) Pharisee wondered whether Jesus knows who and what sort of woman touching him, (Luke).

d) Judas Iscariot was indignant for wasting (John)

2) Preparing Last Supper:-

Ø Mark: 14 (12 And on the first day of Unleavened Bread, when they sacrificed the Passover lamb, his disciples said to him, “Where will you have us go and prepare for you to eat the Passover?” 13 And he sent two of his disciples and said to them, “Go into the city, and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him, 14 and wherever he enters, say to the master of the house, ‘The Teacher says, Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?’ 15 And he will show you a large upper room furnished and ready; there prepare for us.” 16 And the disciples set out and went to the city and found it just as he had told them, and they prepared the Passover. 17 And when it was evening, he came with the twelve.)

Ø Matthew : 26: (17 Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Where will you have us prepare for you to eat the Passover?” 18 He said, “Go into the city to a certain man and say to him, ‘The Teacher says, My time is at hand. I will keep the Passover at your house with my disciples.’” 19 And the disciples did as Jesus had directed them, and they prepared the Passover.

Here we observe the following:-

There is difference between (Mathew) and (Mark) regarding the story of preparing for supper:

1) Mark: He sent two disciples to prepare the supper.

2) Matthew: He made all disciples prepare the supper.

3) The writer of the verse No. (Mark 14:17 when it was evening, he came with the twelve) knows nothing about the journey of the two disciples mentioned in the verse No. (14:13). Should he knows the content of such verse (14:17), he would surely have written (He came with the Ten), instead of (the twelve) i.e. verse (14:17) should be read as the following: (And when it was evening, he came with the ten).

Cont ….

إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة