AL-ATHRAM

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 350
افتراضي Polygamy

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

'In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

Polygamy

My dear friend Hussam

Christ has declared at the beginning of his call the general framework of his teachings, he told the crowd that followed him and stood to hear him from among the children of Israel:

(Matthew, the fifth chapter (17 - 20). “
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Lk. 16.17
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. “

At the end of his call, Jesus Christ called on his followers and all the children of Israel to adhere to all his instructions. Maintain the law of
Moses, from clerks and Freisein
. Matthew says in chapter 23: (1-3). “

Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
all therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. “

Between the beginning and end of the call of Christ, we find him at all times completely related to the law of Moses, calling for adherence thereto, beginning with the commandments and up to the minutest details of Jewish law.

( Once approached him, saying: (Matthew 16 - 29).

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life
?
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Ex. 20.13 • Deut. 5.17 Thou shalt not commit adultery, Ex. 20.14 • Deut. 5.18 Thou shalt not steal, Ex. 20.15 • Deut. 5.19 Thou shalt not bear false witness, Ex. 20.16 • Deut. 5.20

Honor thy father and thy mother: Ex. 20.12 • Deut. 5.16 and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. “

When he cured a leprous person he said to him (44). Mark

“44-
And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them “

(In Luke (12 - 13 and 14).

12:13
And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
12:14
And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you
? “

From this and other ... Shows that Jesus did not come with a new law, but came to keep the law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets after him, and invites the children of Israel to the high moral and mitigation of materialism, if the law of Moses, peace be upon him allows punishment, and that right and justice, but no doubt, tolerance and forgiveness are better,.. etc,

As I said that was acknowledgement of what came before Christ, including polygamy ...Any Christian who contradict this, then he is not a Christian and in other sense, has disbelieved in Christ ... Right
?

Jesus Christ did not expressly forbade polygamy. No forbiddance in the original sources of Christianity .. But stated as a matter of preaching that God created a woman for every man. This does not benefit more than encouraging to be limited to one wife in the best of the possibilities and I also said that in the Epistles of St. Paul there what may be understood as polygamy, where he says: (It is )compulsory that the bishop is to have one wife only
(1 Timothy )

St. Paul had allocated and said (bishop), not generalized by saying " O people ".. How to you understand it as imposition? ..The churches had prevented polygamy only after long time of its being practiced.

Read with me, my dear friend the commandments of Paul describing anyone who wanted to be a bishop and the conditions that must be characterized by: The first letter Paul Timothy 3: (1, 2, 3, 12).

3:1
This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
3:2
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3:3
Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
……
3:12

Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Even deacons are like bishops. This caveat for the second time.. Allocated to them .. These are the characteristics that a Bishop must have.

My dear friend Hussam ..

Jews who got them the Bible before you acknowledged polygamy and we Muslims came after you and we recognized polygamy and there are other creatures like animals recognized polygamy. One male dominates a herd of females. There was fighting between males to have control over females. Males are killed because of that, like wars that decimate a number of young people ..

One may say .. I think it is not applied correctly
?!

Polygamy in Islam is a license and not mandatory. It is permissible provided that the man must not be unfair and infringe the rights of any of his wives. As I explained in my pervious reply to you .. If that permit is misused, then that doesn’t the legislation is wrong, but it is the mistake of those who did not understand the wisdom beyond that legislation ..

I'll give you two examples: the patient is permitted not to fast in Ramadan if he is not ill he could not break the fast, and if he do then he will deserve punishment of his Lord The law allowed self-defense, even if the defense result in killing the aggressor, but if self-defense is misused then the defect is not in legislation itself, but in that who abused the license .. ..

To be continued…..

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة AL-ATHRAM ; 07-25-2016 الساعة 08:06 PM
AL-ATHRAM غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة