أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-27-2024, 06:50 AM   #1
سواها قلبي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 6,610
افتراضي Prophetic guidance in raising children

Translation by Google

Prophetic guidance in raising children

The father’s responsibility for his children and the warning against neglecting this:

{ O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a
(6)Fire whose fuel is people and stones,}
Surah At-Tahrim

{ (15)‏ Your wealth and your children are but a trial, }
Surah At-Taghabun

On the authority of Ibn Omar, may God be pleased with them both, he said: I heard the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, saying: “Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock. The imam is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The man is a shepherd of his family and is responsible for his flock. The woman is a shepherd in her husband’s house and is responsible for her flock. The servant is a shepherd in His master’s property and he is responsible for his flock, and each of you is a shepherd and responsible for his flock.” Agreed upon (3).

On the authority of Maqil bin Yasar, may God be pleased with him, he said: I heard the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, say: “There is no servant whom God has protected from his subjects, who dies on the day he deceived his subjects except that God forbids him Paradise.” Narrated by Muslim (4).

On the authority of Abu Hurairah, may God be pleased with him, that the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “If a person dies, his work comes to an end except for three: except ongoing charity, knowledge that is beneficial, or a righteous child who prays for him.” Narrated by Muslim (5).

(1) Surat Al-Tahrim, verse 6.
(2) Surat Al-Taghabun, verse: 15.
(3) Kh. 2/, AD 1829.
(4) M21 - (142).
(5) AD 1631.

[the explanation]

The children are a trust in their father’s neck, and their upbringing is his responsibility. They are his subjects and he is responsible for them. He must advise them and make their reform and upbringing as God intends his main concern and primary work. He should not be satisfied with that by providing food, drink, and clothing and become busy with his worldly works and neglect them. If he does that, then he - Often - he regrets and feels sad in this world if they grow old and in the afterlife if he is asked about the waste of trust in them.

[the benefits]

- Children are the father’s subjects and he is responsible for their upbringing.

- The danger of neglecting to raise children and its harm in this world and the hereafter.

- The virtue of raising children well, and that this is what benefits their parents after death.

سواها قلبي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-18-2024, 11:50 PM   #2
سواها قلبي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 6,610
افتراضي

Caressing them, caressing them, and being kind to them:

On the authority of Anas, may God be pleased with him, he said: “The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, was the best of people in character, and I had a brother called Abu Umair - I think he was weaned (meaning: he began to mature) - and when he came he would say: O Abu Umair, what did Al-Naghir do?” (Walnagar: a small bird). Agreed upon (1).

On the authority of Buraydah, may God be pleased with him, he said: “The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, addressed us, and Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein approached, wearing red shirts, stumbling and getting up, so he came down and took them, and he ascended the pulpit and then said: God has spoken the truth: {Indeed, your wealth and your children are a test}. I saw these two, but I could not be patient, then he began to The Sermon.” Narrated by Abu Dawud (2).

Respect them and give them their rights, even if they are young:

On the authority of Sahl bin Saad, may God be pleased with him: “The Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, was brought a drink and he drank from it, and to his right was a boy, and to his left were the old men (i.e. the elderly). He said to the boy: Do you give me permission to give these? So the boy said: By God, O Messenger of God, no.” I prefer someone with my share over you. He said: So the Messenger of God took it in his hand” (meaning, he put it in his hand). Agreed upon (3).

(1) Kh. 10/582 (6203).
(2) D 1109. It was authenticated by Al-Albani in Sahih Al-Jami’ 3757.
(3) Kh/86 (5620), AD 2030.

[the explanation]

The Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, in his dealings with children, is our role model in raising our children. We must treat our children as the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, treated the children of the Companions. We see him - as in these hadiths - being very kind to them, and he would stop talking to the Companions in order to have compassion and love for Al-Hasan and Al-Hussein, and he would also caress children, and he did not find any objection to that, because that would make them feel love and kindness, which would have a good effect on their souls. He also respected them and did not deny them their rights under the pretext that they were young, as many parents do.

[the benefits]

These hadiths have educational benefits, including:

- Adults caressing children in a way that makes them happy.

- Showing compassion and love for them, even in gatherings of people.

- Respect them and give them their rights, and not ignore them under the pretext that they are young.

سواها قلبي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:53 PM