قديم 05-22-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
AL-ATHRAM

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 351
افتراضي Discrepancies in the Bible and Refuting the Crucifixion Doctrine

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

'In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

Discrepancies in the Bible and Refuting the Crucifixion Doctrine

Dear brother, you mentioned in your message that you like frankness and truth, which is nice. Based on this, I would like to clarify some points, so that we can distinguish between what is right and what is wrong. As you know, giving examples makes things crystal clear, and that’s what I will do herein.

Firstly, let us discuss an important and vital matter, that is to say the crucifixion issue. One of the miracles of Holy Quran is that it absolutely negated the crucifixion of Jesus in one verse and one context. Verse (4:157) of the Noble Quran states: ((And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; Only a likeness of that was shown to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain)).

But when refuting other wrong beliefs, like (“Allah is Jesus”) or (Jesus is Allah’s son), the Noble Quran refuted and corrected such wrong beliefs in several verses and contexts, as the same are definitely deemed flagrant atheism.

Almost one third of the Noble Quran was allocated to emphasize monotheism (Oneness of Allah) as first and foremost step for belief, and that was summarized in one conclusive and inclusive chapter, that is chapter 112 (Surat Al-Ikhlas), which says: ((1- Say: He is Allah, The one; 2- Allah, the Eternal, Absolute, 3- He begetteth not, Nor is He begotten, 4- And there is none like unto Him)).

Now if we argued that Quran was not revealed by Allah or was invented by Prophet Mohammad, it will be more appropriate for Prophet Mohammad to adopt the idea of crucifixion in order to increase his followers, as such idea was common. And by that, he would also have attracted and persuaded the Christians, and would have overcome a lot of challenges and obstacles that prevent them from accepting Islam.

In fact, it is easy for a Christian person to transform from certain Christian sect to another because such sects share many common ideologies. Also, in the past, a lot of Roman pagans converted to Christianity when they found many common ideologies between Christianity and their doctrines. Such as the concept of incarnated god, as well as other ideas and rituals, as I will demonstrate in detail hereinafter.

However, a Christian converting to Islam is not as easy as the afore-mentioned situations; contrary, it is deemed a revolution in his life and belief because it changes and corrects many inherited concepts and beliefs.

The Noble Quran did not go a long with the wrong tenets and beliefs of Christians; contrary, it has clearly corrected them; for example, believing that (God is Jesus himself) or (Jesus is God’s Son) is deemed an unforgivable disbelief and atheism.

In the context of talking about killing Jesus in the Noble Quran, verse 4:155 states: ((And We cursed them (The Jews) for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right)). It did not state that Jesus was killed although the context is talking about Jesus and about the crimes of the Jews who used to kill prophets. The Noble Quran has completely negated that Jesus was killed or crucified, because that did not happen actually.

The Noble Quran does not say except the truth, whether such truth conforms to the old or inherited beliefs or not. Before proceeding to discuss crucifixion and other issues, I would like to share an important rule that governs all issues and matters, that is “Anything that involves doubts or uncertainties cannot be taken as evidence”.
According to the rules of justice, if the testimonies of two witnesses contained discrepancy or inconsistency, the judge shall disregard such two testimonies, unless a third witness comes and confirms the testimony of any of them; otherwise, there will be no justice.

Now, let us discuss the story crucifixion as narrated in the Bibles. The story started by talking about the attempts to kill Jesus and ended by handing a person on the cross, crying helpless, followed by shrouding and burying him.

* Crucifixion:

1- Judas agreed with Jews and priests to deliver Jesus to them:-

I Judas Iscariot agreed with Jews to deliver Jesus to them in consideration of thirty sliver pieces. Matthew 26: ((14-Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, 15- And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. 16- And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him)).

Mark 14: ((10-And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray him unto them. 11- And when they heard it, they were glad, and promised to give him money. And he sought how he might conveniently betray him)). He did not specify the number of silver pieces.

Luke 22: ((3- Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. 4- And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them. 5- And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money. 6- And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude)). He did not specify the number of silver pieces

Judas agreed with the Jews to deliver Jesus to them and they undertook with Judas to give him silver but these two Bibles did not specify the amount of silver. Here we note that the said three Bibles established a motive for Judas for delivery of Jesus, that is to say obtaining silver pieces. Mathew specified by thirty pieces, while Mark and Luke left did not specify them; however, Luke specified in his book “Acts of the Apostles”.

2- The sign by which the disciples knew who wil deliver Jesus to the Jews:

Matthew 26: ((23-And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me. 25- Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said)) i.e. the matter is as I said. The sign is to dip the hand in the dish. Before finishing their food, the disciples knew that Judas will commit this horrible crime.

Mark 14: ((20- And he answered and said unto them, It is one of the twelve, that dippeth with me in the dish)). Mark agreed with Matthew in respect of the sign. That is to say dipping of hand in the dish with Jesus, but Mark did not mention that Jesus indicated a certain thing to Judas as in Matthew, but he only said he is one of the twelve. So he in (Matthew) became known to all disciples, but in (Mark) he is one of the disciples without specification; so each disciple thought that he might be that one, until Judas came and delivered Jesus to the Jews.

Luke 22: ((21- But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table. … 23- And they began to enquire among themselves, which of them it was that should do this thing)). Luke did not specify the sign, he just mentioned “the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table”. When the disciples asked him who is he? He did not answer. Of course all of them were eating and their hands is with Jesus on the Table.

But (John) deviated far beyond these Bibles by mentioning a different sign. John 13: ((26- Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot)). Therefore, before finishing their food, all of them knew the one who will hand over Jesus to the Jews.
So, the discrepancies and differences are as the following:
a)

A disciple dips his hand in the dish with Jesus (Matthew and Mark).

b) The hand of the disciple is with Jesus on the table (Luke).

c) Jesus is the one who will dip the piece of bread and give it to the disciple (John) .

d) The disciple who will deliver Jesus to the Jews became known to the disciples at time of taking food (Matthew and John).

e) The disciple who will deliver Jesus was not known at time of taking food (Mark and Luke).

So, which Bible shall we believe? Which one is right and which one is wrong? No one knows.

2. The last supper – Judas betrayal:

Mark 14: ((17- And in the evening he cometh with the twelve. 18- And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you. One of you which eateth with me shall betray me. 19- And they began to be sorrowful, and to say unto him one by one, Is it? 20- And he answered and said unto them, It is one of the twelve, that dippeth with me in the dish. 21- The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! Good were it for that man if he had never been born. 22- And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. 23- And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it. 24- And he said unto them, This is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many)).

Matthew made some changes on the narrative of Mark.
Matthew 22: ((22- When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way. 23- The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him))
As for the narrative of John, it is different from that of the three Bibles, and such difference can easily be noted. See John 13: ((21- When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said. Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me. 22- Then the disciples looked one o another, doubting of whom he spake; 23- Now there was leaning on Jesus bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24- Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake. 25- He then lying on Jesus’ breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it? 26- Jesus answered. He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon 27- And after the sop, Satan entered into him . Then said Jesus unto him. That thou doest, do quickly. 28- Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him. 29- For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him. Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor. 30- He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night)).
But the important point related to Judas betrayal is the difference in Bibles regarding incident of Satan entering into him:

A. Luke 22: ((3- Then Satan entered Judas … 7-Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed)). It indicates that the Satan entered into Judas one day at least before the supper.

B. John 13: ((27- As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him)). It indicates that the Satan entered into Judas after Jesus had given him the bread, during the last supper.

3) Peter Denying Jesus :-

Matthew 26: ((34- Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice)).
Luke 22: ((34- And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me)).
John 13: ((38-Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice)).
Mark 14: ((30- And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice)).

a) In Matthew: Jesus told Peter that he will deny him (Jesus) three times, and after the third denial, the cock shall crow.
b) Each of (Luke and John) agreed with (Matthew) about such point.
c) C) Mark disagreed with them. He mentioned that the cock shall crow two times during the three denials.
This is the first difference in this issue i.e. the cock crew once or twice?

AL-ATHRAM غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:39 PM