العودة   منتدى زين فور يو > ღ◐ منتديات زين فور يو العامة ◑ღ > ISLAM

إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-17-2024, 06:26 AM   #1
سواها قلبي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 6,980
افتراضي Women crying when converting to Islam

My name is Mishaal Al-Mishaal and my nickname is Sawaha Qalbi. I am a Sunni.

Go to this link

https://zain4u.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3496

It is noteworthy that three-quarters of these new Muslims are women.

This Islam that is accused of being a religion of killing and a religion of terrorism, she said that Islam liberated me and saved me

This whole rush to Islam, my dears, and the situation of Muslims as you see, all this and the image of Islam is distorted every day in the media and movies, all this and whoever enters Islam religiously knows that she is embracing a religion that is persecuted, fighting and worldly

At the end of the video, the American singer Jennifer Groat recites verses from the Quran from Surah Al-Furqan

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اسْجُدُوا لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ قَالُوا وَمَا الرَّحْمَٰنُ أَنَسْجُدُ لِمَا تَأْمُرُنَا وَزَادَهُمْ نُفُورًا ۩
And when it is said to them, "Prostrate to the Most Merciful," they say, "And what is the Most Merciful? Should we prostrate to that which you order us?" And it increases them in aversion.

25:61 تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ فِي السَّمَاءِ بُرُوجًا وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا سِرَاجًا وَقَمَرًا مُنِيرًا
Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.

25:62 وَهُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ خِلْفَةً لِمَنْ أَرَادَ أَنْ يَذَّكَّرَ أَوْ أَرَادَ شُكُورًا
And it is He who has made the night and the day in succession for whoever desires to remember or desires gratitude.

I use Google Translate
In this video there are women speaking English and a man speaking Arabic

Women crying when converting to Islam

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة سواها قلبي ; 08-17-2024 الساعة 06:36 AM
سواها قلبي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة