أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-16-2024, 12:12 AM   #1
AL-ATHRAM

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 357
افتراضي Suspicions about Islam

Brother Rachid blocked you

Brother Rachid:

I said .. If Allah is the one who controls people's breasts, he expands this and makes the other tight. So, I ask Muslims:
Why do you blame those who reject Islam? Blame who makes their breasts tight and do not accept Islam.

The Holy Qur'an has come with many scientific miracles by Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who did not use laboratories and was illiterate. And these experimental sciences did not appear until many centuries after revelation and the era of prophecy. However, we see in the Holy Qur'an many verses that indicate a scientific truth that is in our time specialty of biology, geology, astronomy, medicine, etc. I do not claim that the Qur'an is a book of astronomy, chemistry, or nature, but I say that it guides us to the totality of the scientific truth and we have to research and analyze its elements until we reach its truth. The Qur'an is a book of divine guidance for human behavior.

Let us see how the Qur'an preceded modern science.

The Qur'an informed the tightness of the breast in the higher layers of the atmosphere before the pilots. One example is what the pilots discovered about the tightness they find in their breasts and increases in intensity as they climb into sky-high altitudes until they reach suffocation. This is because the air decreases from the necessary amount as a man rises higher in the sky. This truth was not known before, as all people believed that the air extends in its purest form to the planets and stars. The Qur'an mentions this truth nearly fourteen centuries before all humans knew it.

Allah Almighty says in Sura Al An'am:

" فَمَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَنْ يَهْدِيَهُ يَشْرَحْ صَدْرَهُ لِلْإِسْلَامِ ۖ وَمَنْ يُرِدْ أَنْ يُضِلَّهُ يَجْعَلْ صَدْرَهُ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَأَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِي السَّمَاءِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَجْعَلُ اللَّهُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (125). "

“So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.” (125).

Whoever deserves to be misguided by Allah with his bad deeds and his fight against religion, Allah has made his breast tight by exhortation or what reminds him of Islam as tight as whoever were climbing into the sky. And all human beings were ignorant of this truth. The truth of the extreme tight of those who climbing into the sky, and this truth was not known until after man climbing by planes to the sky.

Did Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have his own plane of all people, in which he knew this truth, or was it the revelation that came down with the knowledge of Allah?!

In the Bible:

" 21 And the Lord said to Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh which I have put in your hand. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go." Exodus 4

** It appeared that Allah had hardened Pharaoh's heart so that he would not believe and would not let the people go.

In Isaiah 63
" 17 O Lord, why have You made us stray from Your ways, And hardened our heart from Your fear? "

In Ezekiel 14

" 9 And if the prophet is induced to speak anything, I the Lord have induced that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand against him and destroy him from among My people Israel. "

Isaiah prayed upon the people of Israel, according to his record:

" 10 "Make the heart of this people dull, And their ears heavy, And shut their eyes; Lest they see with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And return and be healed.") Isaiah6 )

And in the Gospel of John (12:40) about the people of Israel

“40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."

Allah Almighty is the one who blinded the eyes of the people of Israel and heavy their ears and hardened their hearts lest they heal and return.

* The parts of 1 Kings 22 (22: 19-23) show that Allah sitting on His throne and consults the soldiers of heaven to misguide and tempt and then sends the spirit of misguidance on people, so how can this weak man be saved?!

" I saw the Lord sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by, on His right hand and on His left. 20 And the Lord said, 'Who will persuade Ahab to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?'"

In 1 Samuel 16

" 14 But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and a distressing spirit from the Lord troubled him. "
2 Thessalonians 2

" 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, "

* These phrases are sufficient to prove fate and the truth that guidance and misguidance by Allah Almighty.
AL-ATHRAM غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:40 AM