إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-11-2024, 11:40 PM   #11
AL-ATHRAM

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 356
افتراضي

'In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

“And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.(157). Surah Nisa

"But [another] was made to resemble him to them"

You said that no one denies Jesus's descendant except a disbeliever and these are delusions that you invented. As well as you allowed things that are not permissible to the non-Arabs (Ajami). I Swear by Allah, you are in doubt about him. You have no knowledge except to follow doubt.

What is the meaning of Judas Iscariot saying, one of the disciples of Jesus who turned away from you, when he went out with the Jews. He told them that he was ashamed of him and therefore he would make the commanding on him since you did not know him personally. So, what did you do?

This testifies that the Jews did not know him and this is stipulated in your Gospel, as well that when they surrounded Jesus and those with him, he went out to them and said:

“Who are you looking for?” They answered him, “Jesus of Nazareth.” Jesus said to them, “I am he.” ( John 18: 4-5)

They looked at "Judas" and asked about the signal they agreed with him on, so they arrested him. In your opinion, how did you believe the situation, as you recounted, that it had been baptized to others - where he did not know him - and Allah raised him as Enoch raised the Prophet.

“Enoch walked with God, and he was not found, for God took him. (Genesis 5:24)

Perhaps you have believed Judas Iscariot in his saying to him and in the text of your Gospel that he is an apostate, a disbeliever, and a cursed. His testimony is therefore not permissible. Or perhaps when he saw him and remorse, he put the commanding over other students and the student rushed to protect him himself.

The proof of this possibility is that in the text of your Gospel, which is in your hands, " Judas Iscariot " was then repent and returned to them the thirty dirhams with which he had sold him. In addition, he informed them that he was not the one arrested.

The Jews said:
“What is that to us? “ (Matthew 27: 3-4)

So, the Jews killed a man _by the proof of your record _ and they only knew him with the testimony of Judas Iscariot.

Allah Almighty can create a similarity to everything in the world. All the attributes of Jesus have parables in the space of possibility in nothingness that can be created in a place other than the body of Jesus, so the likeness occurs.

Saying similarities is saying something possible, not what is not necessary. This is supported by the Torah states that Allah Almighty created the snake from Moses' staff and it's greater than the similarities. Making an animal looks like an animal closer than making a plant look like an animal. The transformation of Moses's staff to a snake is what the Jews and Christians agreed upon. They also agreed on the transformation of the fire for Ibrahim cold and peace and the transformation of the water to wine. So, if you possible this, you may also possible the similarity without impossibility.

Moreover, the Gospel speaks that Jesus arose between the Jews in their seasons and festivals. He was preaching, teaching, and debating them till they admired his innocence and knowledge. So, they were saying:

Is it not Joseph's son?

Is it not Mary's son?

Is not his brothers with us?

Where did he get this wisdom?

If he was well known, why did the Bible stipulate that when they wanted to arrest him, they did not question it. until they paid one of his disciples, Judas, thirty dirhams to guide them to it. He came on Friday night, April 13, with a group of Jews with swords and sticks. The aforementioned disciple said to them:

“Whoever I kiss, he is the one. Seize him.” Immediately he came to Jesus, and said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed him. Jesus said to him, “Friend, why are you here?” Then they came and laid hands on Jesus, and took him .. Then all the disciples left him and fled.

But Peter followed him from a distance to the court of the high priest, and entered in and sat with the officers, to see the end.
The high priest answered him, “I adjure you by the living God that you tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God.”
Jesus said to him, “You have said so. Nevertheless, I tell you, after this you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of the sky.” (Matthew 26: 48-66).

And Luke says:
“66 As soon as it was day, the assembly of the elders of the people were gathered together, both chief priests and scribes, and they led him away into their council, saying, 67 “If you are the Christ, tell us.” But he said to them, “If I tell you, you won’t believe, 68 and if I ask, you will in no way answer me or let me go” (Luke 22)

They asked the arrested person if he was Jesus. Why the question, does not indicate their doubt about the identity of the arrested person?! This is an important point to pay attention to. What was the answer of the arrested person when they asked him, he said:

"You said"

This is similar to what we say when we do not agree with what we hear "This is what you say." That is, the arrested person did not admit that he was Jesus. Luke says that the arrester's answer was:
“ If I tell you, you won’t believe, and if I ask, you will in no way answer me or let me go “

What does this answer mean?
If the arrested is Jesus, what if he tells them and they do not believe him?! They are looking for Jesus and want to arrest him.
This answer must be someone other than Jesus. If the arrested told them that he was not Jesus, they would not have believed him because he looked like Jesus and they are ready to arrest Jesus. Moreover, if that person asked them to release him, they would not have agreed because they thought or wanted him to be Jesus and because his answer is implausible to them because of the similarity of his features with Jesus and the disappearance of Jesus.

There is no doubt this confusion with the well-known are for many years in dialogues and arguments. All indicate the occurrence of similarity, especially in the Bible. On a dark night in an orchard when his image is distorted and his beauty is changed by beating pulling and types of punishment. Such a situation must not be confused between the thing and the other, as well as between the thing and its likeness. Where do you or the Jews get the assurance that the crucified is Jesus, not his likeness? Rather, speculation took place, as Allah Almighty said.

“And they did not kill him, for certain. (157) Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.(158).” Surah Nisa

Jews are not sure because they relied on the saying of "Judas". So, what is the need for you to prove the types of insult and punishment against the Lord of lords on your claim? This is the wonder. Then, in the Bible as well: that Jesus was with his disciples in the orchard when the Jews came in to request.

“went out and said to them, “Who are you looking for?” They answered him, “Jesus of Nazareth.” Jesus said to them, “I am he.” (John 18: 4*8).

He hid his person from them twice and they deny his image. This is nothing but evidence of resemblance, and raising Jesus. Some of you have said that Jesus gave the power of transformation from image to image.

Matthew said in his Gospel:
“31 Then Jesus said to them, “All of you will be made to stumble because of me tonight, for it is written, ‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’* 32 But after I am raised up, I will go before you into Galilee.” 33 But Peter answered him, “Even if all will be made to stumble because of you, I will never be made to stumble.” 34 Jesus said to him, “Most certainly I tell you that tonight, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.” (Matthew 26)

He testified against them with suspicion. Rather, he testified against their choice, " Peter ". He is his successor over them. At that time, the trust in your words was sealed, and decided to cast the similarity on the other than Jesus, and the words of the truth, Glory be to Him, were correct:

“ And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.(157). Surah Nisa

Hence, we know that these Gospels are not conclusive, as I have presented to you, they contain many differences and doubts. Further clarify, remember what "Judas" did, and that he lied in his saying to the Jews. This is indicated by the appearance of remorse for him.

And the saying of Jesus: Friend, why are you here?
If he was insisting on corrupting, why he called a friend. Then, do not forget that the Bible testified that Jesus testified to the twelve disciples with happiness:

when the Son of Man will sit on the throne of his glory, you also will sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” (Matthew 19: 28).

His testimony is right. There is no doubt that the happy person does not commit the large corruption, if he embarks on it. And "Judas" is one of the twelve happy people.

Accordingly:
Either that "Judas" did not indicate it, Jesus did not speak the truth, or that your record has been distorted and replaced. So, choose for you one of these.

to be continued...
By: Al-Athram

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة AL-ATHRAM ; 06-12-2024 الساعة 12:04 AM
AL-ATHRAM غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إنشاء موضوع جديد إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة