بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

'In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

Unfulfilled Predictions
:
A)
Predicting the end of world in first Gregorian century
:-
Matthew: ( 10 : 1 – 23 )

(... 23- When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives).

That is the return of Jesus to the earth will occur before his disciples finish evangelization in the cities of Israel, and before the death of those who lived in the era of Jesus in the first half of the first Gregorian century.

Mathew 16: (27- For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. 28 - Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom)

In other words, the afore-mentioned texts confirm that the end of the world and the coming of Jesus again to Earth should occur before the death of the generation which lived in the first Gregorian Century.

Matthew 24: (29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken 30- And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. ……. 34 - Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled).

Mark (13: 24-30) and Luke (21: 25-32) agreed with the narrative of Matthew regarding such predictions; however, nothing of them occurred as predicted by Matthew.

As such, the predictions, which were attributed to Jesus in the Bibles about the end of the world in the first Gregorian century, were not fulfilled; thus, no one can argue or plead otherwise.

B) Predicting that Judas the Betrayer will accompany Jesus in the Hereafter
:
Mathew 19: (27- Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 28- And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel).

Judas Iscariot was one of the twelve disciples to whom this prophecy was said, but after his betrayal to Jesus, he became known as (Son of Perdition) because he was expelled from accompanying Jesus in this Life and in the Hereafter. Accordingly, this prophecy was not and cannot be fulfilled.

Cont ….

AL-ATHRAM غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس