عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 05-01-2018, 10:34 PM   #5
AL-ATHRAM

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 351
افتراضي

His Marriage

Being a wise and honest man, Muhammad was invited to be in charge of a commercial trading tour from Mecca to Syria carrying the goods owned by a very wealthy widow called Khadija. He returned to Mecca after making considerable profits. Maysara who accompanied him during that trading tour told Khadija much information about Muhammad's good characters and wise conduct. He even added that Muhammad was a man blessed by God and that a cloud was always protecting him from the heat of the sun.

Khadija who was about forty years old made her decision and offered marriage to Muhammad in a very reasonable way. She told a friend of hers about her wish. Her friend called "Nafisa Bint Monya" went to Muhammad and asked him, "Why don't you get married?" He said, "I don't have enough money." She said, "If money is available together with beauty and honor and good manners, do you agree?" He said, "Who?" She said, "Khadija". He asked, "How?" She answered, "I know how". He said, "I agree" then he accompanied his uncles and asked Khadija's uncle, Omar Ibn Asad to marry Khadija. And the marriage was approved. The dowry was twenty she-camels.

After marriage, Muhammad (P.B.U.H) lived a peaceful good life and became the most respected man in Mecca and was called the truthful, the honest Muhammad.

AL-ATHRAM غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس