عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 05-17-2024, 10:27 PM   #9
AL-ATHRAM

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 354
افتراضي

4) Timing of last supper:-

According to Matthew (26: 17- 19), Mark (14: 12-17) and Luke (22: 7-8), the last supper was the Passover; however, John (18:28) states that the Passover was in the evening after the death of Jesus.

(John 18: 28- Then the Jews led Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; they wanted to be able to eat the Passover).

John states that the last supper attended by Jesus with his disciples took place before the Passover. John 13: (1-5 Now before the feast of the Passover, ……. And supper being ended, ……. and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded).

John states also that they led Jesus in the evening of day preceding the Passover. John 18: (28- Then the Jews led Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; they wanted to be able to eat the Passover).

The discrepancy between of Bibles in respect of last supper and its timing resulted in difference in an essential point regarding the crucifixion case. Now if we adopt the narrative of (Mark, Mathew and Luke) it means that Jesus had eaten the Passover with his disciples in Thursday evening, and little later on, in the same evening of Thursday, he was led/captured. As such, the crucifixion took place on Friday. But if we adopt the narrative of (John), it would mean that Jesus was led on Wednesday evening and the crucifixion took place on Thursday.

So, did the crucifixion take place on Thursday or Friday?

Where is the Bible that was revealed by Allah to Jesus?

Where is the Bible of Jesus himself?

The four Bibles we have involved discrepancy in almost each incident and each story. Why is there difference between texts and narratives from one Bible to another? If the present Bibles were really a pure revelation from Allah, they would be no discrepancy or difference, and would be one Bible only, not four.

Paul Thessalonians1 .. (2:9- For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.)

Where is the Gospel of God mentioned by Paul? He did not say the Bible of Mathew, Luke, Mark or John, but said the Gospel of God. i.e. the bible revealed by God to Jesus. Where is that Bible/Gospel?

Paul says: (Romans 1: 16- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek) Where is the Gospel of Christ mentioned by Paul?

Now we have four well-known Bibles. Paul stated ranks for “Salvation” and mentioned only the Jews and Greek, but did not mentioned the other nations.

We noticed that the word “Greek” is added by Paul himself, because it was not mentioned in the four Bibles. It is invented by Paul! What about the Italian, French and Spanish People? Would they have such salvation?!

The lack of accuracy proves that it is man-made words and expressions.. it is from the mind of Paul hiThe era of writing the Bibles was full of falsification and alteration. At that time, any one could have claimed that he follows Jesus and tells that his words are inspiration from God, and that (Suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. 3 And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance Acts 2: 1-4), and he will easily find followers, disciples, and supporters.
mself, not a revelation from Allah.

That alteration and falsification is evident in the statement of Paul (Galatians 1: 6- marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel 7- Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.)

It is also evident in (2 Corinthians :11: 12- But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13- For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ)

But, is there a Bible other than these Bibles that can be deemed as reliable “reference or origin” for the Christians? The four Bibles contained expressions or references to certain gospel that is attributed sometimes to Jesus as Son of God, and sometimes attributed to God and sometimes attributed to the Kingdom of God.

In Matthew 4: 23(And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, ….. )

In Mark 1: (14- Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15- And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. )

Paul (Romans 1:9- For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers.

It is clear that there is a Bible other than the four Bibles .These Bibles were not there when Jesus talked about such bible/gospel. The four Bibles were attributed to their writers; so, we say Mathew’s Bible, Luke’s Bible .... etc. but the afore-mentioned Bible/Gospel was expressly attributed to Jesus..

Dear brother, Jesus came to save people from ignorance and sins according to the divine teachings and by acting as good example; not through death on the cross or sacrifice his life as an atonement for their sins.

when a young man came and asked Jesus: (Mathew 19: 16- And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?) He did not mention any thing about sacrifice or power of forgiveness in his blood; contrary, his reply was similar to all other Prophets (Mathew 19: 17 - And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments). He told him to comply with teachings of Allah because in Jesus’s opinion that is the way to an eternal life. We can get salvation by believing in Allah, doing of goodness and suppressing evil; not by thinking that Jesus is the Savior nor by believing in his blood atonement.

Dear brother,
People automatically inherit religion from their parents, whether Jewish, Buddhist, Christian or Muslim. Though most of them know little about their religions, they have religion sectarianism. A logical man should get rid of such religion sectarianism and inherited beliefs. He should be objective and think only in the truth.

Religion is not money or property which a son inherits from his father. Religion is something that comes after diligent search and contemplation. My father and yours were not prophets; they were human beings who can be right or wrong. So let’s think and verify whether they were following the right belief or not. If we found that they were following the wrong way, let’s search for the right way which will surely lead us to paradise; not to the hell.

May the Almighty Allah show us the right path and guide us to the truth.

AL-ATHRAM غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس