عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 05-16-2024, 01:58 PM   #3
سواها قلبي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2015
المشاركات: 6,729
افتراضي

Warning against lying to children:

On the authority of Abdullah bin Amer, may God be pleased with him, he said: “My mother called me one day while the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, was sitting in our house. She said: Come, I will give it to you. So the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said to her: What did you want to give him? She said: Give him dates, so the Messenger of God said to her. God, may God bless him and grant him peace: If you did not give him anything, a lie would be written against you. Narrated by Abu Dawud (1).

Allow them some permissible entertainment:

God Almighty said about Joseph’s brothers: “Send him with us tomorrow to graze and play, and indeed, we will be his guardian” (2).

On the authority of Aisha, may God be pleased with her, she said: “I saw the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, at the door of my room, and the Abyssinians playing in the mosque, and the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, covering me with his robe, and I looked at them.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari (3).

[the explanation]

One of the greatest means of education is education by good example, which is for the child to see the good qualities that we want to raise him with in his parents and those around him. If we want to raise him to be honest, we should not lie to him. Well tolerated
Children have some permissible entertainment; Because their souls are not yet accustomed to seriousness, they are allowed some entertainment with the supervision and participation of their parents.

[the benefits]

- Prohibiting lying to children because it harms their upbringing.

- Permitting children to watch permissible entertainment.

(1) D 4991, and authenticated by Al-Albani in Al-Sahih 478.
(2) Surat Yusuf, verse: 12.
(3) Kh 1/549 (454).
سواها قلبي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس